The RPSBS Ltd will be awarding $200 Society vouchers to the owner and breeder of the most successful RPSBS registered exhibit in nominated classes at EA Nationals 2018 and Grand National 2019 under the following conditions:
- The Board of the RPSBS Ltd will nominate events which will be varied each year
- The owner of the most successful RPSBS registered exhibit, that is owned by a financial member of the RPSBS Ltd, in the nominated class will be awarded a $200 Society voucher providing the exhibit is exhibited in the name of the recorded owner or immediate family who must be a financial member of the RPSBS Ltd. The name of the RPSBS recorded owner must be noted in the name of the exhibitor/owner. The voucher will be awarded to the highest placed registered RPSBS exhibit where the above criteria apply.
- The breeder of the most successful RPSBS registered exhibit in the nominated class will be awarded a $200 Society voucher irrespective of the financial status of breeder or owner or ownership status of the exhibit.
- The voucher will have a 3 year expiry date and may be used for any Society membership or registry transaction.
- The voucher is not transferable