The RPSBS Ltd wants to recognise outstanding performances by Riding Ponies in Open Competition. Winners of the Performance Awards will be recognised on the RPSBS Ltd Website, awarded a trophy at the 2024 RPSBS AGM and profiled in the 2024 RPSBS Ltd Annual.
- The Riding Pony must be owned by a current financial member and the rider must be a current financial member.
- You can enter in more than one category but must submit a new form for each category.
- Proof of results may be requested
- Winners will not necessarily be selected based on the number of performances.
- The written submission will form part of the judged entry.
- The RPSBS Board will select winners out of the following eligible categories: Dressage, Show Jumping, Eventing, Western / Campdrafting, Interschool, Pony Club, Open
Show Pony, Open Show Hunter Pony, Open Show Galloway / Hack, Open Show Hunter Galloway / Hack, Lead Rein / First Ridden, Child’s Pony and Junior Rider.
Some error has occured.