The RPSBS Ltd will be awarding Society vouchers to the owner of the Champion and Reserve Champion RPSBS registered exhibit that fulfills the following conditions, in these nominated Classes:
Winners of the vouchers will also be profiled in the 2022 RPSBS Ltd Annual.
2022 EA Nationals
- Leading Rein Pony 12 hands & under (Rider 5 years & under 8 years old (under 8yrs as at 1/1/2021)*
- Small Galloway Championship over 14hh & not exceeding 14.2hh
- Large Show Pony over 12.2hh n/e 14hh
- Child’s Large Pony Championship over 13hh & not exceeding 14hh
2022 SHC Grand Nationals
- Grand National Leading Rein Saddle Pony n/e 12hh, Rider 3 years & under 8 years
- Grand National Small Saddle Galloway over 14hh n/e 14.2hh
- Grand National Large Show Pony over 12.2hh n/e 14hh
- Grand National Childs Large Saddle Pony over 12.2hh n/e 14h
- The Board of the RPSBS Ltd will nominate events which will be varied each year.
- The owner of the Champion registered RPSBS Exhibit will be awarded a $100 society voucher.
- The owner of the Reserve Champion registered RPSBS Exhibit will be awarded a $50 society voucher.
- The owner must be a current financial member of the RPSBS Ltd.
- The exhibit must be exhibited in the name of the recorded owner or immediate family who must be a financial member of the RPSBS Ltd. The name of the RPSBS recorded owner must be noted in the name of the exhibitor/owner.
- The voucher will have a 3-year expiry date and may be used for any Society membership or registry transaction.
- The voucher is not transferable