Please be advised that all RPSBS Membership Renewals were mailed and emailed to all expiring Members last Friday, 29th July 2018. We have found that a number of emails have unfortunately been undeliverable for various reasons, so these were printed and mailed Wednesday 4th July.
This year we have a fantastic Early Membership Renewal Incentive.
All Members renewing prior to 31st July 2018 will go into a draw for some amazing prizes.
Offers so far include:
- 2 x $100 Horseland Vouchers, donated by Horseland Underwood QLD, to be used at any Horseland Store nationally
- 2 x $100 HLS Trick Riding Vouchers – these can be redeemed for lessons or redeemed on products from their sponsors, Proforma Ride, North Coast Tack Shop, or Judges Choice Australia
- 2 x $100 BeZazzled Horse Jump Vouchers
- 1 x $100 Shelley Cole Bridles Voucher
Can we also please remind everyone of the following:
- Credit Card Payments require all card details, including the Expiry Date – if we have incomplete card payment details your membership renewal payment cannot be taken and processed
- EFT Payments MUST include your Membership Name as a reference – if a members name is not referenced on your bank transfer then the payment cannot be identified and therefore cannot be processed
- If emailing the renewal back to the Office, PLEASE only send to one recipient (see the form for details) – unfortunately, with the volume of renewals received if you do send the renewal back to two different staff, then it is highly likely that your payment will be taken twice.